Sunday, August 26, 2012

Open for Business

So I've decided to try my hand at this blogging thing.

So the question you may be asking is, "Who is this guy who starts a blog improperly mixing Greek and Latin words"  My name is Kyle Vafiadis, a 28 year old male living in Saint Louis MO.  I work as the Technical Director for a food Packaging convertor here is town (we are the worlds largest manufacturer of private label microwave popcorn in the world).  I have a pretty eclectic range of interests, ranging from Ancient Greek history, Philosophy, Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, energy technology, manufacturing, home brewing and on and on.

The second question you might be asking is "What do you hope to get out of this blog".  Well, like most people I have a fair amount to say, but also like most people, I don't have a forum to really talk about it the way I want too.  I am particularly interested in Big Ideas, whether its politics, history, economics, sport and culture, and anything in between.  I imagine this blog becoming a repository of my thoughts relating disparate events and interests into a coherent integrated story.

So, here goes nothing, glad you could join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment